We take into account Google Photographs is one of many finest Gallery apps on Android, however after the Android 11 replace, the little annoyances are making the expertise infuriating. Because of the Scoped Storage implementation on Android 11, Google Photographs has to take specific permission for each operation, be it deletion or any sort of modifications. To not point out, the fixed “out-of-sync modifications” dialogue makes the expertise fairly a problem. So if you wish to repair Google Photographs’ annoying prompts on Android 11 then comply with the directions beneath.
Repair Google Photographs’ Annoying Prompts on Android 11
Earlier than we start, an enormous due to Kieron Quinn of XDA Builders who discovered this neat trick. The trick doesn’t require root permission or Xposed Module to make the modifications. Simply arrange ADB and you might be good to go. So on that notice, let’s start.
1. At the beginning, arrange ADB in your laptop by following our information. If putting in drivers and configuring the gadget is just not your cup of tea then you may also run ADB from net browsers seamlessly.
2. After you have arranged ADB, run to examine the connection. If it outputs a serial quantity then you might be good to go.
3. Lastly, run the beneath command. If it didn’t return any output then that’s nice. You will have efficiently set Google Photographs because of the system Gallery app. Google Photographs will now not immediate you with any of the annoying dialogues together with Delete or any modification operations. Additionally, the “out-of-sync-changes” evaluation shall be gone.
adb shell cmd position add-role-holder android.app.position.SYSTEM_GALLERY com.google.android.apps.images
4. In case you need to recheck if Google Photographs is certainly set because the system Gallery app then run
adb shell dumpsys position on the Terminal.
5. Right here, search for “android.app.position.SYSTEM_GALLERY” and whether or not it’s set to “com.google.android.apps.images”. If that’s the case, the tactic did work in your smartphone and also you can’t get Google Photographs’ annoying prompts on Android 11 any longer.
Resolve Google Photographs’ Annoying Prompts on Android 11
So that’s how one can repair Google Photographs’ Delete, “out-of-sync-changes” or any modification dialogue on Android 11. I attempted it on my OnePlus 7T working Android 11 OB1 and it laboured with none points. The enjoyable truth is that the modifications made via ADB survived a number of reboots and one other OB2 replace as properly.
So go forward and check out it in your Android 11 gadget. Anyway, that’s all from us.
If you’re dealing with any points on this tutorial then tell us within the remark part beneath.